Inside this Quidi Vidi residence boasts a fully stocked kitchen with modern appliances, dining room, inviting living room with propane fireplace in the main floor and electric downstairs. Four bedrooms and 2 full baths are for comfort, offering wonderful sleeping options for any group configuration.Guest access
The house features four tastefully furnished bedrooms, all offer high comfort and convenience to relax and rest after a day of adventuring throughout Quidi Vidi. Comfy mattress and fresh sheets in every room make for the perfect retreat wherever you decide to rest your head.
To provide you with the most care-free stay possible, the home offers two inviting 3-piece bathrooms stocked with all product essentials.
Vacation doesn’t get much better than this! The large back deck offers a gorgeous setting from which you can gaze at the stars and stunning green views! Gather around the fire pit at night, fire up the grill, Hot Tub or enjoy happy hour!
* Baby gate
* Pack and play
* Pack and play mattress and sheets
* Booster seat that straps in dining chair
* Baby/toddler plates and cutlery
We are excited to host you and can’t wait for you to see this beautiful property in person!
Convenient off-street parking awaits you with two driveways, offering room for up to 3 cars. We can't wait to welcome you and show you this beautiful property in person! Book your stay now and create unforgettable memories in Quidi Vidi!
Welcome to Quayside Quidi Vidi, a Newfoundland Vacation Rentals property! We are thrilled to have you as our guest, and our property is exclusively yours to enjoy during your stay. Please make yourself at home and take full advantage of all the indoor and outdoor living spaces. Additional notes
We look forward to accommodating you and ensuring you have a memorable and relaxing experience in the heart of Quidi Vidi Village!
Your health and safety is our top priority. We perform an enhanced deep cleaning process between every reservation, with special attention to frequently touched surfaces.Guest interaction
We make it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that we are here for you and that your vacation rental will always be nothing less than wonderful!
To protect your own health and safety and the integrity of tub and linens, all guests must shower before and after using hot tub.
Please leave spa covers on and secured after use. Spa cover is for insulation only and is not designed to support weight. Please do not stand or sit on spa cover.
Note that we have a ring door bell.
You'll receive your check-in instructions on the day of your check-in at 12PM.
Please note that only registered guests are allowed on the property, unless explicitly approved by the owner or host in advance. Guests are kindly requested to contact the host or owner for approval prior to inviting any additional guests. We prioritize the safety and comfort of our guests, and unauthorized guests are not permitted. Furthermore, in order to maintain a peaceful environment, we strictly prohibit parties or large gatherings on the property unless specifically approved by the host. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
During your stay at Quayside Quidi Vidi, we strive to provide a seamless and enjoyable experience, including personalized interaction with our guests. Our team is available to assist you throughout your stay and can be reached via phone, messages, or in person if needed.Neighborhood overview
During your stay, we respect your privacy but remain accessible should you require assistance or have any inquiries. If there are specific activities or experiences you'd like to explore, we are more than happy to provide recommendations and help you plan your itinerary.
Our goal is to make your time at Quayside Quidi Vidi memorable and stress-free. We want you to feel at home and thoroughly enjoy your vacation in Newfoundland. If there is anything we can do to enhance your experience, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to being your hosts and providing you with exceptional hospitality during your stay with us!
Quayside Quidi Vidi is nestled in the east end near downtown St. John’s. Truly a small community within the city, Quidi Vidi Village is known for being one of the oldest fishing villages in North America. Its sheltered harbour was the perfect location for fisherman in early days of settlement in Newfoundland and, to this day, remains a useful fishing port. Getting around
Things to see & do in Quidi Vidi Village:
* East Coast Trail hiking - the Sugar Loaf Path offers breathtaking views of Quidi Vidi Harbour and the Atlantic Ocean
* Quidi Vidi Village Artisan Studios - meet local artisans and watch them at work. Great place to buy locally made, high quality crafts.
* Inn of Old Pub - Linda's place - if open, a wonderful museum as well as a place for a cold beverage
* Mallard Cottage Restaurant - this tiny cottage is a National Historic Site which houses one of the Top 5 Restaurants in St. John's featuring the work of award winning chef - Todd Perrin. Reservations highly recommended especially during summer.
* Skipper Ring's Da Stage - Historical Walking Tour & Regatta Experience
* Quidi Vidi Brewery featuring a Taproom with live entertainment and food
* The Wharf at Quidi Vidi - beer tent and food trucks, open from from May to September
* Quidi Vidi Fish & Chips - food truck open year round. In winter you’ll find it next to the Quidi Vidi Brewery where you can bring your food inside to enjoy with a cold pint of Iceberg beer. In summer the truck moves to the QV Wharf.
* Quidi Vidi Fishing Charters - forget buying fish and chips, why not go out and catch your own fish, fillet it, cook it and eat it fresh on their stage.
* Quidi Vidi Battery - Provincial Historic Site (closed) where the last English Garrison stayed for over 100 years.
* Cuckholds Cove Trail - Hike the North Head Trail up to Signal Hill National Historic Site and all that that has to offer. Or for the less adventurous, walk a shorter distance up to Ladies Lookout for a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean.
There are parking spaces on both sides of the house.
There is public transportation nearby (Metrobus).
St John's Hop off Hop On Buses, a new tourist service, gives you a chance to leave the car at home.